Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Today we should be happy we are mother's .
Be happy someone yelled at you woke you up at least you know you are alive and you are lucky to have someone that looks up to you for everything from a kiss on boo boo . To the talk about stranger danger .Or just to give a hug. Everyday say I love you to your child you never know it might be the last thing you get to say to them.


The sun is shining the birds are singing and I am alive . I have kids that love me I have food in my stomach. A roof over my head. clothes on my back. I am lucky.
I have a mother that has stood beside me in everything I do . She picked my up when I fell she dusted me off and set me on my way . I have a wonderful mother she never has judge me for the bad choices and never has told me I told you so though I have left her many chances to do so. I have a wonderful mother .She forgives me for being the worst child anyone could ask for she never stopped loving me though I would have.

I have a wonderful mom she picked up the broken pieces of my heart when the door of life slammed in my face. she help me put my heart back together when my husband left me with a newborn baby and never reminded me she told me I should not married him he was all wrong.

My mother are like diamonds scattered on a beach if you do not take time to let the sand run though your finger you will never find the diamond hide in side to treat your mother like the time take time to see the beauty hide inside

I love my mom and though I never said thank for all the things she did and still does.My mom put her life on hold to come and help me while I have been sick , My mom reminds me to take care of myself.she reminds me even if I don't feel like eating food is my friend. I love my mom she gave me life today and she raised me to my the person I am today . If I am half the mother my mother has been to me then my kids are very lucky .

No comments: