Thursday, August 30, 2007

Many many thanks

I have many things to be thankful for. My UKSP from crochetville sent a wonderful Sparkles the horse from KristieMN esty Site check her things out here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=26966.... As soon as I get my camera fixed will post it. Just for my little one while her foot heals...

that is not all she sent another wonderful package with a beautiful felted tote bag

a lovely felted hook case

two clover soft touch hooks in H, I

Stitch marker case and two home made stitch markers.
Four skeins of Bollicine Yarn in holiday color
a home made butterfly bookmark
a pack of post-it flags
a pack of sticky notes
four fashion note book that fit in my purse.
a magazine holder with three pattern books
200 crochet blocks by Jan Eaton
leisure Arts Big Book of crochet
Crochet for babies and toddlers by Betty Barnden
A glass canaster with a 41 oz bag of Starburts..

pictures to come soon

No comments: